Friday, April 21, 2006

Walmart & their supporters LOVE playing dirty

So, during a routine check of this blog, I noticed someone had left a comment for one of my recent posts.

DrBear said...
http://www.blogger.com/profile/15845052

Are you threatening them? I think Homeland Security would be interested.
4/04/2006 02:29:09 PM


The person is responding to the following:

"CITY HALL IS GOING TO BECOME A FRICKEN WARZONE!!!!! lol And the agrivate people better leave town in a hurry."

Let's review, shall we? "LOOKS LIKE A WARZONE" Is commonly heard in regards to dizaster areas, or kids rooms (lol). The term "BECOME A WARZONE" is used to denote a scene of chaos or wild behavior (such as a big party).

NOW, the term "LEAVE TOWN IN A HURRY" generally refers to a person or group who are in trouble for wrongdoing or who were caught in the act.


THEREFORE, DRBEAR's comments of "I think Homeland Security would be interested." Could be taken, and in fact very likely IS, an attempt at intimidation in an effort to silence a critic of his crooked friends - be they GANNETT, the city government, or WALMART. Then you also have the deliberate "mountain out of a mole hill" attempt, Claiming I am threatening others to try and cause me needless problems.


Just so everyone will know and be forewarned - Trying to intimidate someone like me is a stupid thing to do. Instead of scaring me, it pisses me off to the point of wanting to kick your a** up into orbit. In other words, if you're thinking of trying it against me....

DON'T!

DrBear has already been warned NOT to do it again, if he does he becomes a direct threat to me - and I attack threats headon, LITERALLY.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're really frightening. In the way an old lady waving her cane is frightening. Hey, why don't you get a real job and stop badmouthing and threatening people on here? Loser...

4/24/2006 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger Rays profile said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/25/2006 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home