Thursday, January 26, 2006

Door County Advocate - pro-walmart?

Over the past month, I've noticed something in the Advocate that disturbed me to some degree. There have been very few letters to the editor speaking out against Walmart, while at the same time ALOT of lettershave been published in support of them. Why is this so disturbing? Because I myself have written several letters, and I know of others who have written to speak out, yet so far none of those letters have been printed. The first letter I sent was about a month ago.

I stopped down at the office today, and spoke with Joe (Knappen) about it. He says they're printed in the order they're recieved, but I don't know. SO, I will wait a little longer, to see if that is indeed the case. If not, I rev up operation "MARQUEE", which in short will be printing those anti-walmart letters and posting them on boards all over town(wicked grin).

And I know I promised to post that person's name, but I've also called in artillery on them so I want to see if we can break through his barriers and make him see the truth about what Walmart's REALLY up to before I go putting his name up in lights.

And the Walmart banking information that walmart supporters are claiming is a union plot? IT'S NO PLOT, as these actual news reports show!
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/21/politics/21walmart.html?_r=1

http://www.nwanews.com/bcdr/News/30321/

Two different stories from two different papers - ONE OF WHICH IN BENTONVILLE!


"The only limiter in battle is one's imagination"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home