Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Walmart might not want you to see this news story.

ORIGINALLY POSTED Tuesday, April 25, 2006

***NOTE: Comment below changed 06/08/06 - come to find out, Lee was telling the truth - he DIDN'T post it. (I believe people should pay for stuff they DID do, not for stuff they didn't).



***********************************************************************************
Anonymous said...
Yeah, you're really frightening. In the way an old lady waving her cane is frightening. Hey, why don't you get a real job and stop badmouthing and threatening people on here? Loser...
4/24/2006 10:13:56 PM
***********************************************************************************


And DrBear? Sounds like you might have a few ideas - I'll be in touch within a few days.

Until then, check THIS out - methinks wallyworld MIGHT just have screwed up a tad bit :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mar. 22, 2006
Damariscotta, Maine, Rejects Wal-Mart and Endorses Size Cap

On Tuesday, voters in the small town of Damariscotta, Maine, overwhelming approved a local law barring stores over 35,000 square feet (about the size of a medium grocery store).
The vote puts an end to Wal-Mart's plans to build a 187,000-square-foot supercenter in this village of just 2,000 people.
The measure was approved by a 62 to 38 percent margin in what officials say may be the largest election turnout in the town's history. More than 1,200 ballots were cast, representing about 80 percent of voters.
Damariscotta has a lively downtown and numerous locally owned businesses, including an 85-year-old grocery store, a pharmacy, bookstore, hardware store, and department store.
There are already three Wal-Mart stores to the north, west, and south of town, each about thirty minutes away. Last year, Wal-Mart announced its intention to further saturate the region by opening a supercenter on the outskirts of Damariscotta.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The full story can be found at: http://www.newrules.org/retail/news_slug.php?slugid=332

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take my name off this blog, shit for brains.
I didn't write in it.

5/10/2006 11:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leaving a comment is writing in it. If you didn't want to be mantioned, you shouldn't have left a comment on his blog.

5/17/2006 08:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't leave a comment in it.

Target Master,
last warning, take my name of this site and cease and desist your harassment of me here and on thecarwashlive.com or law enforcement will be contacted. They have a big dossier of car wash members and you'll be added to it.

6/04/2006 10:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee, you're playing with a match near gasolene by trying to impersonate those people.

6/05/2006 11:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remove my name from this blog or it'll be an all out war and you'll lose.
I didn't post the comment you accused me of.
Don't be stupid.

6/06/2006 01:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've ALREADY elevated this to all out war when you posted using those other screen names. If I were you, I'd start praying REAL HARD that Bomb doesn't find out where you live.

As for your claim of sicking law enforcement on me: 1- the most I have done was said that your ripping people off was wrong. 2- I don't fear the cops, I'm on a first name basis with most of them - if ANYONE needs to fear the law coming to their door it's you.

As for harrassment, quit acusing others of what you are doing. Yes, I've seen most of you little imposter sites where you pose as other people.

6/06/2006 10:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,
I've been in contact with bomb. He gave me your contact info. I'm going to do a little more than call your house.
The fact remains you posted my full name on this blog in response to a post you said I posted which I did not.
This blog comes up in google searches when I search my name.
Remove it or suffer the consequences.
Your turn.

6/06/2006 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger GTS said...

For the most part, I tend to leave comments up once they are posted.

HOWEVER, when those comments are posted using someone else's screen name I consider that to be impersonation - and the comments WILL be deleted. I don't care if the screen name belongs to a good friend or a bitter enemy - you will NOT impersonate them to cause trouble.

6/06/2006 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger GTS said...

If you want something removed, you ASK - you do not threaten, and you should be decent instead of abusive(like your first post). And in the future, you will use your own screen name instead of "Anonymous".

I have refrained from actively f**king with your illegal auctions and frauds until now. Whether that continues to be true depends on you.

6/06/2006 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger GTS said...

"WE'RE SORRY - your comments cannot be approved as posted."


You know, You bitch an aweful lot about people posting YOUR name, yet you yourself post far worse.

Does that mean that I should do the same thing - post your name, address, phone number, etc?????

6/06/2006 02:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home